Saturday, August 18, 2012

FopiFopi and "Damn! I Love Indonesia"



Frankly, "Damn! I Love Indonesia" is one of my favorite brands. I also love the founders, Daniel Mananta or more well-known when you put the title VJ in front of the name and Win Satrya, an urban artist whose recently Soekarno Urban Bust has set nationalism in Indonesia to a higher level. So, I must say, it's a Double favorite! Totally honored and pleased to be able to contribute in such a prestigious brand.

Until now, I've been working for quite a long time. I'm in charge of the shirts' designs. There are ranges, there are different requests, there are datelines, and those all are rocking fun. I work in such a warm and open environment, communications are well flowing here and I am still given the opportunity to work on my freelance work. It's a great deal.

Another thing I like it here is that I can learn a lot of things about designing shirts. So, it's a multi-gain, multi-multi gain. Anyway, if you like to know more about the brand and the design, you can google the brand. It's certainly on top of the search engine, yes, it's that popular and well-known. And while you're looking at the shirts, don't forget that *u-hum (clear throat)* I am the designer of those cool shirts!

No comments:

Post a Comment

comments and critiques please!